Atlantic Digital can customize Cisco UCCX to meet your unique business and operational requirements. Using advanced data source integration and custom scripting capabilities, our team can transform your call center into a finely tuned, intelligent, automated, reliable and responsive contact center operation with clear visibility into ongoing operations and the current status of both callers and agents. Below is an overview of the customized integrations we can perform using Cisco UCCX in your call center. Contact us today to find out how to get the most out of your Cisco Unified Contact Center Express investment.
Cisco Finesse and Agent Desktop Software
• We can provide easy access to the applications and information required by your customer service organization through a customizable web-based interface.
• Customizable agent and supervisor desktop software
• Silent monitoring
• Custom HTTP and representational-state-transfer (REST) application-programming-interface (API) workflows that allow integration with other business applications.
• Recording and playback
• Live Data reporting gadgets
• Web 2.0 SDK allows for the creation of next-generation applications or integrations to Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX).
• The home agent feature provides flexibility for agents to use their public-switched-telephone-network (PSTN) phone devices to accept, transfer, conference, and disconnect calls, while Cisco UCCX manages the agent interactions.
• The ready-to-use Cisco Finesse Desktop Call Control gadget provides screen pop information with complete customer information.
• Access to customer-relationship-management (CRM) information via Atlantic Digital’s custom solutions to “pop” information from CRM databases. For example, using HTTP workflows, we can “pop” any web-based CRM solution such as Salesforce.com into a gadget on the agent desktop.
Interactive voice response (IVR) and self-service
• Our consultants can provide an integrated, ready-to-use IVR solution including a IVR queue points, custom call treatments, arbitrarily deep voice menus, custom voice prompts, and the ability to process customer phone-keypad presses through dual-tone multifrequency (DTMF) processing to make routing decisions or to present a screen pop to the agent.
• Adding advanced self-service technologies such as Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR), Text to Speech (TTS), and VoiceXML.
• For complete details regarding Cisco IP Interactive Voice Response (IP IVR), please contact our team for more information.
Cisco Unified CCX Instant Messaging
• Integration of the Jabber platform for instant messaging between agents, agents and supervisors, and agents and subject-matter experts outside the contact center.
Management Capabilities and Benefits
• The ability to monitor critical performance metrics, record calls, and send team messages allows managers to coach, train, and encourage agent behavior so that agents consistently perform their job functions and process calls efficiently.
• The ability to chat with individual members or the entire team allows supervisors to coach agents, resolve problems, and instantly communicate business changes.
• Supervisors can silently monitor calls to listen for coaching opportunities.
• Supervisors can initiate call recording for later review and training.
• They can interrupt an agent’s call using Barge In to interact with both the caller and the agent to help resolve a concern.
• Supervisors can remove an agent from a call using the Intercept feature, so the supervisor and caller can complete the call on their own while the agent handles another customer request.
• Supervisors can change an agent’s state from their desktops in a situation where agents may forget to make themselves available to take calls after a break or neglect to log out when they are away from their workstations for an extended period.
• Supervisors can log out missing agents or make unintentionally idle agents ready to take calls. They can change an agent’s skill profile in real time, so they can manage their agent teams and support contact center management objectives.
• Supervisors can remotely monitor agents and administer skills from Android or Apple mobile devices.
Integrated service-creation environments and workflows
• Cisco Unified CCX offers a service-creation and scripting environment for mapping business rules to call-flow behavior and call treatments.
• Configuration of complex screen pop actions using the Cisco Finesse HTTP and REST APIs.
• Workflows allow agents to provide improved service and reduce call times.
• Cisco Finesse workflows can trigger two actions, REST API calls and browser-based screen pops.
• Any system that supports REST APIs or has applications that work in a standard web browser will work with the Cisco Finesse desktop.
Workforce optimization and quality management
• Manage personnel efficiently to deliver consistent customer service that matches your business goals with workforce management.
• Align with compliance and quality goals with call recording and quality management.
• Available with Unified CCX Enhanced and Premium versions.
• For complete details regarding Cisco Unified Workforce Optimization, please contact our team for more information.
• Enable basic email queuing and response with Agent E-Mail, a zero-footprint feature that is tightly integrated into the Cisco Agent Desktop embedded browser.
• Agent E-Mail enables contact centers to queue and route email messages to staff and skilled agents, helping balance email and call-handling activities.
• Web chat provides entry-level features for managing customer interaction through the company website.
• Blend voice and chat operations with the ability to allocate or not allocate chat contacts while an agent is on a voice call for improved resource usage.
Outbound dialing capabilities
• This feature offers blended preview outbound dialing and outbound IVR capabilities.
• Build campaigns to use preview dialing that is integrated with inbound calls to provide a blended inbound/outbound solution.
• Enable agents to serve both inbound calls and outbound campaign tasks when the inbound queue is empty, allowing for the most efficient use of agent resources for both inbound calls and outbound campaigns.
Social media customer care
• This feature enables your company to proactively respond to customers and prospects communicating through public social media networks such as Twitter and Facebook or other public forum or blogging sites.
• Cisco SocialMiner software is available as a standalone option with Cisco Unified Contact Center Express.
• For complete details regarding Cisco SocialMiner software, please contact our team for more information.
Video customer care
• This type of care enables virtual experts to be connected to callers with telepresence technology using the Cisco Remote Expert solution.
• Experts and customers appear on video displays for a highly effective, face-to-face customer service interaction.
• This type of care is ideal for applications in finance, such as branch-office experts, retail for high-end sales, healthcare for remote consultations, and interpretive services, as well as for administrative services such as lobby personnel.
• Cisco Remote Expert creates the intimacy of a one-on-one meeting and at the same time allows the agent to be in multiple places for efficient use of resources.
Product Functions and System Capabilities
• These capabilities offer call-routing behaviors based on conditional events, such as time of day, day of week, or holiday routing, as well as the ability to specify service levels, move contacts between agent groups, and re-prioritize contacts in the queue based on your business rules.
• Facilitate categorization and prioritization of customer contacts in a way that best meets your business requirements.
• A wide range of routing logic that can accurately target and selectively route different classes of contacts, or even single out individual contacts for customized, prioritized routing treatment, is supported.
• These capabilities help ensure that each contact is routed to the right agent at the right location the first time to maximize resolution on the first call.
• Next-generation reporting provides historical and real-time reports and dashboards with flexible and customized options from Atlantic Digital’s team of experienced integration professionals.
• Use existing out-of-the-box reports to view historical and Live Data reports, or let our team create custom reports based on the information you want to track.
Redundant high availability
• High-availability redundancy is supported for dual server cluster deployments, including support for automatic failover of inbound voice ACD, IVR, and desktop services.
• Database replication and failover are supported, as well as load-balanced redundancy for historical reporting and on-demand recording.
• High availability over the WAN (HAoWAN) is supported.
• Appliance model supports deployment only in a virtualized system.
• Appliance model is a secure, resilient, and robust model that is less complex and provides for faster installs, easier upgrades, and less-frequent patching.
• Remote deployment, operation, and support reduce the need for onsite support, potentially shortening maintenance cycles and reducing overall downtime.
• Provides a multichannel contact-center-in-a-box for 1 to 400 agents.
• Dual server clusters provide redundant high availability.
• Cisco Unified CCX supports Security-Enhanced Linux (SELinux), an integrated Linux OS feature that provides access-control policies for a secure system.
• Virtualization requires deployment as an application on a virtual machine on the VMware platform running on the Cisco Unified Computing System ™ (Cisco UCS ®) or spec-based hardware.
• It allows Cisco Unified CCX to be part of a virtualized deployment where multiple Cisco Unified Communications applications can be deployed on the same server.
• Consolidating servers through virtualization results in significant cost saving and reduction in total cost of ownership (TCO).
• For more details about the hardware requirements, VMware requirements, supported VMware features, virtual-machine sizing, and best practices for this deployment, please contact our team for more information.
Please contact our team to find out more about how we can make Cisco UCCX work for your business.