Atlantic Digital, Inc., headquartered in Tampa, FL is seeking an experienced Project Manager in the Tampa, FL area to deliver superior project management techniques for commercial and government customers in challenging environments. Candidate will be responsible for the overall coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of service delivery and staffing projects. Duties include planning and managing various projects to quality, schedule, and cost while accomplishing stated objectives. Project Manager is responsible for applying the appropriate knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to efficiently manage the different project processes.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Lead the planning, scheduling, and control of the projects
• Define project tasks and resource requirements
• Facilitate the Sprint planning and review meetings
• Document agreements, issues, obstacles, and priorities for projects
• Map risks, identify contingency actions, and develop risk plans
• Plan and schedule project timelines
• Manage project resource allocations and scheduling of Engineers
• Manage project scope, timeline, and budget/expenses
• Track project deliverables using TeamworkPM
• Constantly monitor and report progress to all stakeholders
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
• 3+ years of experience leading multiple projects
• Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
• Direct work experience in project management, preferably Agile/Scrum
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with clients and Engineer team members
• Experience in people, risk, and change management
• Critical and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving capabilities
• Strong planning and organizing
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience working with TeamWorkPM and SalesForce
• PMP, PMI-ACP, or CSP/M or equivalent certification
Secret clearance required at time of hire based upon a SSBI completed within the past five years.
Atlantic Digital offers a generous benefits package to include but not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, company paid Life and LTD, a 401(k) plan with matching contributions, Education Assistance, Holidays and Paid Time Off.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
It is the policy of Atlantic Digital to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Atlantic Digital will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|State/Province:||FL – Florida|
|Country:||US – United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Relocation Assistance:||Not Available|