Atlantic Digital Inc. provides information technology solutions and services to a broad range of both Government and private industry. Our government solutions professionals have a proven track record in understanding the technical challenges and providing a full range of solutions for Federal, State and local government agencies.
This position supports the Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) program based in Crystal City, VA.
NETWORK SPECIALIST – NOC SYSTEMS ENGINEER:
Provides assistance and oversight for all information systems operations activities, including computer and telecommunications/communications operations, data entry, data control, LAN/MAN/WAN administration and operations support, operating systems programming, system security policy procedures, and/or web strategy and operations. Provides input to policy level discussions regarding standards and budget constraints. Supervises all personnel engaged in the operation and support of network facilities, including all communications equipment on various platforms in large scale or multi-shift operations. Monitors and responds to hardware, software, and network problems. Provides the routine testing and analysis of all elements of the network facilities (including power, software, communications machinery, lines, modems, and terminals). Utilizes software and hardware tools and identifies and diagnoses complex problems and factors affecting network performance. Troubleshoots network systems when necessary and makes improvements to the network.
Minimum Education Required:
• BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Sciences, or related IT discipline.
• ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: The equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
Minimum Experience Required:
• Four (4) years of practical analysis experience in network design, administration, operations, procedures, and troubleshooting
• Four (4) years of experience installing related equipment.
• One (1) year of experience designing, preparing and modifying engineering documents, and drawings.
• Certification in at least one the following:
• Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT).
• Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator.
• Windows 2007 +
• Exchange 2007+
• Current CCNA and/or CCDA certification.
• Cisco Unified Communication Manager configuration and infrastructure a plus Windows Server 2003 & 2008; Exchange and/or SQL.
• MCITP or MCTS.
• IAT Level III baseline certification in accordance with DoDD 8140.01 “Cyberspace Workforce Management” (or achieve within six months of TOA or hiring)
Secret clearance required at time of hire based upon a SSBI completed within the past five years.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
It is the policy of Atlantic Digital to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Atlantic Digital will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Atlantic Digital offers a generous benefits package to include but not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, company paid Life and LTD, a 401(k) plan with matching contributions, Education Assistance, Holidays and Paid Time Off.
|Job Title:||Network Specialist – NOC Systems Engineer|
|State/Province:||VA – Virginia|
|Country:||US – United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Relocation Assistance:||Not Available|