Atlantic Digital is seeking a qualified Account Manager in the Austin, Texas area to provide sales support for our SolarWinds sales team. Self starters with the ability to operate independently or as part of a team are greatly desired.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Position and sell Atlantic Digital product and service offerings, while increasing upsell for SolarWinds product within accounts.
- Build and maintain relationships with various SolarWinds sales teams across all focus areas.
- Maintain a targeted understanding of customers’ business showing the ability to establish customer needs, buying cycles, and creating strong relationships to effectively drive sales and repeat business.
- Formulates sales plan for accounts and inputs to strategies for assigned territory.
- Work with engineering team to accurately design solutions and scope projects.
- Perform extensive proposal writing and prepare sales information for customers.
- Leverage CRM to manage/monitor pipeline, revenue growth, and margin goal attainment while meeting established quotas.
- Participate in weekly sales calls with sales team and leadership to communicate weekly sales and margin objectives.
- Promote and support corporate culture and initiatives.
- Collaborate with and support other members of the sales department in a team-oriented environment.
- Participate in company efforts to improve the quality of sales organization.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of Atlantic Digital’s products, processes, and systems.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of sales experience, preferred in software or IT infrastructure sales.
- Consistent achievement of sales goals and quota attainment.
Other Essential Functions
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Strong cross-functional team skills.
- Ability to think and act quickly in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Easily build rapport and trust with others.
- Experience with cloud based CRM and reporting systems.
- Anticipated travel up to 10%.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, veteran status, nor any other basis protected by law.
|Job Title:||Account Manager|
|Business Unit:||TX Sales Operations-JSFPO|
|State/Province:||TX – Austin|
|Country:||US – United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Relocation Assistance:||Not Available|